Monday, October 4, 2010

10 sign i'm in love with yau...


10. You are the first thing i think when i  wake up and  
the last thing i think when i fall.asleep.

9. Just thinking about you puts the biggest SMILE on my face
and my heart beats faster and faster (like now).

8. Every love song ilisten to,i think of you.

7. I re-read all our convos over and over again.
6. When we are together ,i never want the moment to end,
i want it to last forever and ever.

5. Whenever i am with your look at you,
nothing else in the world matter,
i am blind to everything but you!

4 .I am on cloud nine just the way you smell.

3. Just by hearing your voice,i get butterflies and 
cant help but smile.

2. I miss you even before you leave.

1.  I would do anything in the world for you since 
you are my world and my everything.


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment